Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cryer and Kutcher together



In a Screenforum SA tidbit, E! Online has reported that popular television show star, Jon Cryer is excited to work with Ashton Kutcher.

The Two and a Half Men star will be joined by the ex That 70s Show and Punk'd actor come host. E! Online said Cryer was looking forward to what was ahead in his career, including working with Ashton Kutcher.

"I'm jazzed about the news this morning that Two and a Half Men is coming back!" Cryer said in a statement to E! News.

"For all the rest of the cast and crew I'm sure they are equally excited.

"I want to express my enormous gratitude to Charlie Sheen for eight great seasons. I'm extremely proud of the work we've done together, and I will miss him. But I'm also looking forward to this new beginning," he said.

Can Ashton Kutcher bring something fresh to the Sheen vehicle? Tell us what you think.

Alistair Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment