Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Real Madrid and Schalke are brilliant

Real Madrid just made Paella with chicken - Tottneham Hotspur chicken.

A cooking uncertainty was matched by a Barcelona-esque performance from Real Madrid.

Real Madrid destroyed Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 and Schalke massacred Inter Milan 5-2 away.

This was one of the best nights for a non-Inter, non-Spurs fan. It was probably only second to when Liverpool - my favourite English team beat AC Milan in the UEFA Champions League final, after being 3-0 down.

One of my national teams is Germany so these results gave me a really good feeling.
Hamburger SV is my German club team but I'll take a Schalke win over Inter Milan.

How did Real Madrid do it - they overwhelmed Hotspur. And Schalke? Maybe Raul channelled his old Madrid presence and spread it around his new team? Inter were hopeless at the back though.

More analysis to come, once I've chatted to the footie oracles (mates) then.

No comments:

Post a Comment